We run two seasons here in the Pyrenees, Summer and Winter. We offer guided activities in both seasons and in winter we also offer ski-accommodation only options.
We can be flexible with accommodation (apart from the refuges!) and give you different types of rooms for different numbers. Please contact us and tell us what you need and we’ll do our best to help.
The price you pay for a MountainBug holiday depends on:
- The activity you choose to do
- The time of year you join us
- Your accommodation and board choice
- If you want extras like transfers, ski-gear hire, ski passes etc.
On our Summer and Winter Calendars, we’ve put the prices for accommodation at the chalet, Les Cailloux, and then prices for hotel accommodation in a standard room at the Hotel du Tourmalet. All prices are based on two people sharing an en-suite room.
We’re a small company so if you want to do an activity on a particular date and it’s not in our calendar – ask! We can be flexible to suit your needs.
About the prices
If you are on a guided, activity holiday eg ski-touring, walking, trekking, etc, the price includes:
- A qualified, local experienced guide for your activity choice
- Ensuite room, based on 2 people sharing
- Use of the facilities at your choice of accommodation
- Transport to and from your chosen activity.
Hotel du Tourmalet
- Prices are for a standard room based on two people sharing, full-board if you are on an activity holiday
- The hotel has a range of rooms (doubles, triples, family suites) as well as different qualities (standard, superior, deluxe) . Please ask if you have specific requirements
- You can upgrade your room in the hotel. Please enquire for details.
Les Cailloux – the chalet
- The prices for the chalet are for a 2 person ensuite room
- A discount of 10% is available for a place in the family suite (up to 6 people)
- Apart from the family suite, all prices are based on 2 people sharing, and half-board for 6 nights, as our staff have one day off per week, where no afternoon tea or evening meal is provided. They’re happy to recommend a range of local restaurants to suit all budgets and tastes, and can make reservations for you.
- The chalet also has twin, double, triple and family options.
- The cost shown for a trekking holiday includes the cost of staying in catered mountain refuges.
- You will need to bring your own sleeping bag – but we’ll send you a Kit List for your trekking holiday
- Where huts fees aren't included in the price, we've indicated this.
*Please note we can provide transfers for a limited number of people to and from Lourdes Airport, meeting the Ryanair flight from Stansted. For groups we may be able to offer transfers to and from Toulouse, Pau and Biarritz airports. Please enquire about availability of transfers before basing your travel plans on them.
Please click here to see our special offers.